Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Absolutely Random: Insecurities of a Seemingly Secure Gal

Someone said to me the other day that they love how I'm confident and how I am able to speak so freely even with strangers. It got me thinking. I always categorized myself as an introverted, reserved kinda gal. Sure I can talk a ton, but usually that is only with people I already know. Among strangers I'm more quiet, observant of their behavior.

Yeah I do fake my way through a lot of situations. I guess being called a shy kid by my mom pushed me into not wanting to seem that way among strangers. So I talk my ways through, but I keep my real kind of madness reserved for later *if and when we actually become friends*

If someone could read my mind when I'm among strangers, they'll sure be shocked lol.

But thats me huh, I just do what I have to do and it works mostly :D

2 comments:

  1. Introverts just like to spend time with themselves. They enjoy their solitude unlike extroverts who are happier around people..now isn’t it a blessing to enjoy one’s own thoughts n company, that way you don’t depend on others for our joy & never get bored, a complain I often hear from extroverts is they are getting bored when external stimulation/ excitement is not available to them but no so with some one like you.....

    So cheer up now...

    Best wishes,irfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Irfan, you have no idea how happy with the voices in my head....thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete