Saturday, April 2, 2011

We Bleed Blue :D

I'll be the first to admit that I do not sit in front of the television watching cricket matches. But!! When India plays Pakistan or India plays the finals, that little thing called patriotism pops its sweet head and I'm clued to the scored board (I don't keep a cable connection and internet streaming drives me nuts lol)

World Cup 2011!! What a bloody fantastic ride that one was. First the India - Pakistan match....hell yeah...Team India kicked ass!!! And then India - Sri Lanka.

For a little while there it was touch and go....but hell yeah....do we know how to play or what!!!

After 28 years, India finally showed the world that we are a force to reckon with. A song comes to mind right about here:

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world

Hell Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment