Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pune

So I've been in Pune for over a month now. I can say I like it here, I really do. There are times however when I miss Bombay....cliche did you say? Yeah I guess, I sat in Bombay thinking that I hate the place and now I miss it, but not enough for me to want to return. Sure there are drawbacks to living in a place that not...well...thats not Bombay, but hell I've had better sleep here than I did for a while back in Bombay.

Its my birthday in 2 day, am I prepared to be a year older...hell yeah. Its after all just a number isn't it? I'd make a wishlist, if I thought someone would bother with fulfilling my wishes. Again, I ain't complaining, just stating a fact.

Anyways just wanted to ramble...now that I'm done I think I'll go read a book :P

No comments:

Post a Comment