Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Are you a homophobe?

The answer to that better be a loud "No"!! I'm amazed at how limited people can be. Late yesterday I noticed a friend had put up a you-tube video link of a lesbian couple getting married in second life. It was the comments she added to the upload that pissed me right off. Here's what she said: "guys have u ever been to a wedding of a girl and girl??????? gosh dats crazzzyyyyy...if you haven't take a look at this......" this is the comment to the video. So I asked whats so crazy about the video. And here's what I get told..... "well i think that the people dont respond to such situations, as often and in a normal wedding it is seen dat there is a bride(girl) and groom (boy) and wedding together, but society treats these other aspects very unusual"

Somebody else adds to the comments by adding how gays or lesbians are violating god's rule? I'm like what the fuck.


I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to your opinions. But how many of us pity a couple when their parents or whoever are against their relationship? And why do we do that? Its because we see that parent's in their hope to do whats best for their kids end up ignoring the love they've found. So imagine what we are doing to a gay or lesbian couple when we shun them.

And shut the fuck up about god!! For cripes sake, we are more fearful of hurting the feelings of some supernatural that no damn person has ever seen but we couldn't give a shit about a fellow human's feelings. Yeah I know I'm being too loud about this, but if you can't love and respect human's and animals too.....you are no religious person. You cannot love and respect "god" (even there is such a thing) if you cannot love and respect the people around you.

I've leave the discussion of my faith for another post. But this is one I'd love to hear your comments on....(all you silent readers lol)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment