Friday, April 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

LoveImage by praram via Flickr
**Todays post is just a few things I jotted down earlier this morning when I couldn't sleep**
**Yep too much drugs in the system**
**Its not poetry...some seem like it, its not written for anyone**
**It just is what it is**

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Often I wonder about you
Are you my hero?
My dream come true
Or have my nightmares,
manifested themselves in you?

Often I wonder about me
Am I strong enough?
To love you for you
Or am I just a weakling,
Who's gonna run away crying?

Often I wonder about us
Are we for real?
Or is this all but a dream?
Will the sun shine on us tomorrow?
Or will it rain to wash away the pain?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When I look into your eyes, why do I see my dreams resting there?
Am I a fool living in a roomful of mirrors?
Coz when I look at you, I see my reflection in your eyes!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I live in hope that someday you will need me.
I live in denial of the fact that you don't really want me.
Which is worse I cannot tell,
For the denial keeps me sane and the hope keeps me smiling.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For the world is a cruel place.
Love is stoned and religion embraced.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Too soon they say we fell in love, but how can I show them what I see in you my love.
Dancing in the dark, the only light the love in your eyes.
For the world you are a broken man, but what I am but an old worn toy.
Your imperfections a perfect symphony to my imperfect tunes.
If I were not to love you my love, who else would see the perfection in your broken heart.
If I didn't mend the crack in your smile, who would I rely on for my very own smile.
And people say we fell in love too soon, but how can I show them what it is I see in you.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment